- Price Category: Sustainable gifts
- MRSP: 339.90 DKK
Costa Nova's Riviera series is designed by the internationally known florist Christian Tortu. The series is inspired by the Riviera, the famous coastline of France and Italy. Tortu has created a captivating and very beautiful porcelain collection that blends shapes and colors in a truly unique style that captures the Mediterranean ambience's many moods. Perfect for mixing and matching with your other porcelain.
Quality stoneware from Costa Nova
The products are burned for 11 hours at 1180 ° C. This means that Costa Nova's stoneware not only has a very low risk of damage when used, but also has a high tolerance to thermal shock.
The glaze is extremely resistant to scratches.
Costa Nova's unique burning system saves energy and reduces emissions into the atmosphere.
The products meet all international standards and are manufactured under environmentally friendly conditions at the factory in Portugal.
Does not contain lead or cadmium.
- Size: length: 18/22 cm - width: 17/19 cm
- Material: Ceramic
- Withstands oven, microwave and freezer.
- Resistant to thermal shock - from -20 ° C to +250 ° C.
- The products can be placed under the grill funktion in the oven if they are placed 6.5 cm from the heat source.
- Do not place above open fire or on an electric stove.
- Machine washable as often as you like - thanks to the extremely hard, unorthodox surface glaze. A good advice is that the parts do not touch or hit each other in the machine.
The gift includes:
- 1 pcs. Costa Nova Riviera occupant plate
- 1 pcs. Costa Nova hydrangea plate